Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Visita Hop-On Hop-Off a Madridem Visita Hop-On Hop-Off a Madrid, Qua, 21 Out 2020 - Qua, 20 Out 2021
desde € 11,60
2. Las Rozas Village Outlet Shoppingem Las Rozas Village Outlet Shopping, Qua, 21 Out 2020 - Qui, 25 Mar 2021
desde € 21,40
3. Museu Thyssen-Bornemisza + Monet & Boudinem Museu Thyssen-Bornemisza + Monet & Boudin, Qua, 21 Out 2020 - Qui, 31 Dez 2020
desde € 10,20
4. Passeio de um dia a Ávila e Segóviaem Passeio de um dia a Ávila e Segóvia, Sex, 20 Nov 2020 - Ter, 19 Out 2021
desde € 105,50
5. Visita Turística de Bicicleta em Madridem Visita Turística de Bicicleta em Madrid, Sex, 20 Nov 2020 - Qui, 25 Mar 2021
desde € 23,10
6. Palácio Real de Madrid: tour guiadoem Palácio Real de Madrid: tour guiado, Sáb, 21 Nov 2020 - Ter, 19 Out 2021
desde € 43,90
7. Tour de Tapas e Vinhos de Madridem Tour de Tapas e Vinhos de Madrid, Sáb, 21 Nov 2020 - Qui, 25 Mar 2021
desde € 68,40
8. Tour de Tapas e História de Madridem Tour de Tapas e História de Madrid, Sáb, 21 Nov 2020 - Qui, 25 Mar 2021
desde € 98,50
9. Experiência Gastronômica em Madridem Experiência Gastronômica em Madrid, Seg, 23 Nov 2020 - Qui, 25 Mar 2021
desde € 87,00
10. Madrid dos Habsburgo & Museu do Pradoem Madrid dos Habsburgo & Museu do Prado, Qui, 25 Mar 2021
desde € 71,90
A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madrid
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Skip the line to the Royal Palace in Madrid! You get a guided tour through the palace, where you admire the stunning royal rooms, apartments and the Spanish crown and throne. You also travel to the Royal Palace in Arajnuez, where you skip the lines outside and see the many decorative rooms and the Museum of Royal Feluccas.
- Skip the lines to the Royal Palaces
- See the stunning Royal crown and throne
- Visit the Museum of Royal Feluccas
- Learn more about the palaces' history
- Get a guided tour through the palaces
O que posso esperar?
You begin this tour at the meeting point, where you along with your guide walk to the Royal Palace, located only a two minute walk away. The Royal Palace was build in the 18th century and was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. Here you see the most magnificent rooms such as the Queen's Apartments, King Charles III's Apartments as well as the rooms where the stunning throne and crown are stored.
During the tour you also see the Grand Staircase, the Armory Square and the Royal Chapel. Your guide informs you of the history of the palace and some of the events, that have taken place here. After the guided tour you can spend some time in the Royal Armory and can enjoy the view from the viewpoint of the Armory Square.
Afterwards you travel by bus to the Royal Site of the Crown of Spain, which is located south of Madrid. Here you explore the Royal Site of Aranjuez, which includes The Prince's Gardens. This cultural landscape was actually declared a World Heritage Site back in 2001.
The Royal Palace located here is truly wonderful and decorated in breathtaking styles. Among the most beautiful rooms are the Throne Room of Elizabeth II and the Chinese Porcelain Chamber. On this location you also find the Museum of Royal Feluccas, which was built in 1963. The museum exhibits boats used by the royal family, making this tour a truly royal experience!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
How does the tour work?
The tour is divided into two parts. You meet your guide at the meeting point for the first part of the tour. From there you walk to the Royal Palace. After your guided tour and stay there, you return to the meeting point to check in for the second part of the tour, where you travel by bus to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
- We recommend that you wear appropriate shoes and clothes, as you will be on your feet a lot during the tour.
Categorias de bilhetes
Child (0-4): Free of charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Lunch and beverages.
Bilhetes reembolsáveis Bilhetes reembolsáveis
Reembolsos podem ser pedidos até 48 horas antes do espetáculo/evento. Pode correr taxa de cancelamento de até 20% do valor do bilhete.
Permite voucher eletrónico
Duração: 5 horas 30 minutos
O que está incluído?
- Skip the line-access to the Royal Palace.
- Skip the line-access to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
- Guided tour of the Royal Palaces.
- Bilingual guide: English or Spanish.
- Transportation in a bus with aircondition.
- Radio guide system.
Royal Palaces Tour
Calle de San Nicolás, 15 28013 Madrid
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!