+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
4000+ produtos, 30 países
Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Todas as compras são protegidas
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
Sem taxas adicionais
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Mosteiro Real de el Escorialem Mosteiro Real de el Escorial, sex, 15 Nov 2019 - sex, 13 Nov 2020
desde € 67,90
2. Tour no estádio Santiago Bernabéu & excursão Destaques de Madridem Tour no estádio Santiago Bernabéu & excursão Destaques de Madrid, sex, 15 Nov 2019 - sex, 13 Nov 2020
desde € 63,20
3. Visita de Dia Inteiro a Toledoem Visita de Dia Inteiro a Toledo, sáb, 16 Nov 2019 - qui, 12 Nov 2020
desde € 92,10
4. Experiência Gastronômica em Madridem Experiência Gastronômica em Madrid, ter, 19 Nov 2019 - qui, 12 Nov 2020
desde € 87,80
5. Tour de Tapas e Vinhos de Madridem Tour de Tapas e Vinhos de Madrid, sáb, 16 Nov 2019 - qui, 12 Nov 2020
desde € 69,10
6. Palácio Real de Madrid: tour guiadoem Palácio Real de Madrid: tour guiado, qui, 14 Nov 2019 - sex, 13 Nov 2020
desde € 44,30
7. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsem Madrid City Tour, dom, 17 Nov 2019 - sáb, 7 Nov 2020
desde € 89,70
8. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineem Museo Reina Sofía, dom, 17 Nov 2019 - sáb, 7 Nov 2020
desde € 25,00
9. Santiago Bernabéu: tour no estádioem Santiago Bernabéu: tour no estádio, dom, 17 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Dez 2019
desde € 29,20
10. Museu do Prado sem filasem Museu do Prado sem filas, qui, 14 Nov 2019 - qui, 12 Nov 2020
desde € 46,80
Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting
Enjoy a delicious tasting session central Madrid! You visit a classic spanish restaurant, where you taste glasses of rosé, white and red wine. A local guide is with you, providing knowledge about this type of gastronomy, while you enjoy the delicious wine. With this experience comes different sheep-, cow- and goat-milk cheeses, which contains the right amount of savoriness to go perfect with the wine!
- Enjoy five different glasses of wine
- Taste delicious savory cheeses
- Learn from a local gastronomy-specialist guide
- Get a guided visit inside a classic Spanish restaurant
O que posso esperar?
When it comes to wine, everyone have different opinions. Especially those who know a little more about wine than the average person, might also have an idea of which types of grapes, regions and countries they prefer. If you're travelling to Spain, then there is plenty to choose from here, when it comes to delicious wine!
Spain is actually one of the leading producers of wine in the world, mainly regarding red wine, but also whites and rosés are being produced here. There are 70 wine regions in Spain, so this is your opportunity to be introduced to Spain's wine culture by joining this tasting experience. Here you also discover the main grapes in Spain.
The experience takes place in a classic Spanish restaurant in central Madrid, and the place is perfect for a small group. This also makes the session a unique and personal experience. You taste a sample of five wines - two reds, two whites and one rosé - while your guide talks you through particular tasting notes and defining features as the evening progresses.
These five types of wine are partnered with wonderful cheeses, consisting of sheep-, cow- and goat-milk cheese, which have all been selected to create a perfect match. It's quite a delicious experience!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- Vegetarian option not available.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Categorias de bilhetes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Permite voucher eletrónico
Duração: 1 horas
O que está incluído?
- Five glasses of wine: Two reds, two whites and one rosé.
- Spanish cheese tastings.
- Gastronomy-specialist local guide.
- Guided visit to to a classic Spanish restaurant.
Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting
Plaza de Isabel II 28013 Madrid
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!